Skip to main content
- All children can achieve their full potential when provided with a supportive environment, clear expectations, differentiated instruction and the right resources.
- Children are most successful when given the opportunity to develop all parts of themselves: social, emotional, physical, creative, and intellectual.
- Children develop curiosity and inspiration from varied and rich experiences inside and outside of the classroom.
- Every child can become bi-literate, a key to higher student achievement.
- A collaborative learning environment fosters success by supporting students to engage as leaders and participants.
- Professional development supports educators to learn cutting edge educational strategies that match the needs of the community.
- A successful school depends upon parents, faculty, staff and students working together to communicate openly and build community.
- Students succeed in an environment that supports emotional well-being and a sense of safety. Behavior issues can and should be addressed as opportunities to develop and practice new skills.
- A positive school culture depends upon every person treating every other person with respect.